STR-4000 Dok-Lok® Vehicle Restraint is part of the Smooth Transition Dok SystemTM. The STR-4000 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint is a new category of truck restraint that helps prevent vertical and horizontal trailer movement. By securely engaging the trailer's rear impact guard and stabilizing the rear of the trailer, the STR-4000 offers the ultimate level of safety.
• Hydraulic cylinders help stabilize trailer to prevent trailer drop
• Ensures smooth transition between loading dock and trailer
• Helps reduce jolts to forklift operators, minimizes product damage, reduces repairs on loading dock equipment
• Helps prevent all types of trailer separation accidents, using a unique rotating hook design, such as aggressive early departure, trailer creep and dock walk, as well as trailer tipover from landing gear collapse or trailer up-ending
• Rotating hook reaches over 6" to help maintain engagement in below-dock endload situations
• Automatically positioned utilizing energy of backing trailer
• Designed to withstand impact of trailers backing in at the dock
• Stored above ground to stay clear of debris, ice and snow for maximum reliability
• Universal controls feature audible alarm with coded override, outside light monitors, simple trouble-shooting and self-diagnostics.
• 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products
• 5-year parts and labor warranty
>>> Contact us for more information