Visually communicates to pedestrians if a forklift is inside the trailer, helping to prevent forklift-pedestrian collisions and increase productivity. Pedestrian-Vu also alerts forklift operators inside the trailer if the Dok-Lok is inadvertently unlocked.
• Amber lights located on either side of the dock door frame at eye level.
• Turns on when lift truck enters the trailer and notifies pedestrians and other forklift drivers that the trailer is in use.
• Turns off when the forklift exits the trailer.
• Sounds a loud alarm inside the trailer if the Dok-Lok is inadvertently unlocked
• Switches the Dok-Lok light signals on the exterior of the dock to red, telling the truck driver it is unsafe to deport.
>>> Contact us for more information